2022 GMC Yukon Towing Capacity
The 2022 GMC Yukon is able to tow up to 8,400 pounds in the Detroit area when properly equipped. If you are impressed by the GMC Yukon’s capabilities and design, you might want to check out and see if you can find it in the new vehicle inventory with us at Ray Laethem Buick GMC, Inc.. If you consider a Yukon SUV, you can learn more about the specs with us below.
What Is In The GMC Yukon Towing Packages
With the GMC Yukon, you can enjoy our highly capable 5.3L V8 EcoTec3 engine that generates 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque and can tow up to 8,400 pounds. The GMC Yukon can also come with towing packages along with the standard trailering hitch, which features a seven-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits. They are paired to a seven-way connect and 2-inch trailering receiver.
Then, with the heavy-duty trailering package, you’ll be able to experience some features such as:
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- 3.42 Axle Ratio
- Two-Speed Active Transfer Case on 4WD Models Only
- Premium Smooth Ride Suspension with Rear Air Leveler
Yukon Towing Safety Features
Alongside the 5.3L V8 EcoTec3 engine, you also will also be able to appreciate some of the highest quality features that Royal Oak drivers can ask for while they are towing. Here are some towing safety features you can expect with the new GMC Yukon.
- Trailer Brake Control: This feature allows you to configure your trailer’s braking system. These controls are located behind the steering wheel.
- Hill Start Assist: With Hill Start Assist, you’ll be able to switch from the brake to the accelerator with ease. This holds the brakes on your behalf so that you won’t slide down a slope unwanted.
- Trailer Sway Control: Trailer Sway Control helps keep everyone safe on Farmington Hills roads to prevent trailer sway. The StabiliTrak sensors allow you to detect when your trailer is swaying so that you can course-correct.
Check Out The GMC Yukon With Us At Ray Laethem Buick GMC, Inc.
Now that you are aware of the GMC Yukon’s towing capacity, let’s take the time to explore what else the model has to offer. Contact us and we can help you schedule a test drive when you visit us at Ray Laethem Buick GMC, Inc..
More from Ray Laethem Buick GMC, Inc.
The 2023 Buick Envision dimensions are jaw-droppingly spacious and luxurious, ready for modern drivers in the Detroit or Royal Oak area. If you are looking to enjoy a luxury vehicle without breaking the bank, then the Buick Envision is the right option for you. Sophisticated drivers can enjoy how smart, spacious, and stylish the vehicle…
Few SUVs on the market offer the style and sophistication of the 2023 Buick Encore GX. However, one of the things you can rely on the Buick brand for is the beautiful range of Buick Encore GX interior and exterior colors. You can choose from eight Buick Encore GX exterior colors, the colors of…
The 2022 GMC Acadia comes in four options: the SLE, SLT, AT4, and Denali configurations. As you move up the trim levels, you will gain access to incredible driver assistance features, V6 engine capacities, and some of the most cutting edge technology in the Detroit. Learn more about the GMC Acadia trim levels, as…